The PR Suite was developed together with communications practitioners and offers everything that modern PR work requires. As the control center for your daily PR work, it combines a CRM contact management system with innovative distribution management, distribution tools for personalized mailings, and our attendee management tool for your events. In addition to these main functions, you will also find modules for integrating your media monitoring and a document and image database.
It intelligently manages your data, provides information, simplifies communication processes and improves team and cross-team collaboration.
The entire team works across departments on the same address and contact data basis, which virtually eliminates data islands for individual employees. Central data storage and extensive options for contact data maintenance keep all important information within the company and make it available to all authorized users in the long term. This prevents duplication of work when maintaining distribution lists and guarantees absolute up-to-dateness. This means that your team can identify the relevant top contacts at any time, regardless of the person involved, and supply them without any loss of time - a decisive advantage, especially in times of crisis.
In addition, you can assign any properties (e.g. business journalist, layouter, local editor location A) and any number of business cards to each contact. Thus, a freelance journalist can be managed with business business cards for all his media or another person can be managed with private addresses. The assignment to distributors and properties is done individually per business card. Companies and persons are stored separately in their own data records and linked to each other. Thus, not only can all journalists of a publishing house be displayed at a click - the publishing house structures can also be displayed. Extensive search and retrieval functions ensure that you can quickly find the right people, even with large amounts of data.
Existing contacts can be imported or exported just as easily and automatically as entire distribution lists. Thanks to the UTF-8 character set, all special characters are available, so that even international addresses do not cause any problems. Contact offers a database of international address formats for fast and convenient creation of labels and form letters. Doppler matching helps you easily identify, clean up and merge data with similar spellings.
The combination with the GuestManager module makes Contact Management a powerful tool for successful event preparation and execution.
Features at a glance
- Contact management with CRM and contact history
- No duplications or data islands
- Intelligent linking and open interfaces
- Multiple business cards per contact
- Assignment of any properties
- Separation of companies/media and persons
- Event capable
- Extensive search and retrieval functions
- Location and device independent access
- No additional software
You can choose between static and dynamic distribution lists. In contrast to the fixed grouping of addresses of a static distribution list, you can also assign specific properties to a dynamic distribution list. The system then automatically selects all matching entries from the address database and manages them as distribution lists from then on. As soon as a new contact matches these properties, it will be proposed to you for inclusion in the distribution list. In addition to such dynamic distribution lists, you can also manage exclusion lists, so-called blacklists, in the system. These work more or less like a negative distribution list, i.e. you can define for each mailing whether and if so which properties are to be excluded.
And instead of slowing down the dispatch with large attachments and ensuring full mailboxes for the recipient, you can also simply set a link to your attachment with Distribute (in the case of a press photo, for example, as a preview image), which you share in the system. Links in your mailings can also be provided with a tracking code, which enables an exact success control. Who clicked on which link is also logged, of course.
Features at a glance
- Professional management of distribution lists and mailings Freely definable and flexible rights structure
- Static and dynamic distribution lists
- Convenient management of distribution lists and blacklists
- Easy creation of personalized mailings
- No display errors with special characters or umlauts
- Freely definable dispatch and return addresses
- Any number of designed e-mail templates
- Automatic logging & connection to CRM
- Simple options for success control
- Optional use of the company's own mail server
The document and media database is tailored to the needs of communications departments and serves as a central repository for presentations, press releases and images, as well as graphics, audio or video files. Gone are the days of long searches on various data carriers. Thanks to individually definable user rights, each employee in the virtual data room only has access to the data for which he or she has been granted rights. Document leaves little to be desired in terms of performance and ease of use, and can be used simultaneously by different departments at different locations without any additional effort.
Convenient search functions based on keywords, key words, time, etc. allow you to quickly find the stored documents; for images and videos, you can also search by size, licensing or IPTC data. Files and folders can also be made available from Document to people who do not have personal access to altares-Symphony or can be used or linked in mailings with a single click.
Features at a glance
- Indexing of files
- Arbitrarily deep folder structures
- Commenting and storage of instructions and hint texts
- Thumbnail view in the data room
- Lightbox for pre-selection
- Extensive search functions
- Collective tasks: e.g. automatic addition of keywords
- Flexible categorization of files
- Rating of files (prioritization)
- Automatic collection of IPTC data (image data)
- Capture of license information
- Storage of the location of high-resolution data
- Use of files in mailings
- Sharing of files and folders